Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Leadhub is a data provision service for estate agents, removals companies, mortgage brokers etc, offering the full address of properties that are apparently for sale, had a price drop, under offer or withdrawn according to publicly available sources.
- The service is offered on a non-exclusive basis per postcode district (eg GL52).
- New build, development, commercial and retirement properties (comprising up to about 30% of properties advertised on the property portals) are excluded from the service.
- 'You have the option to send your own letters through the LeadHub system. These will be charged at 0.65p + VAT per letter and will be sent full colour, on 100 gsm paper. LeadHub cannot take responsibility for the content, or quality, of letters that you upload. Full instructions on any restrictions are included in the 'Letter Management' section.
- If you use our mailing feature, it is your responsibility to update your agency name in your account profile. This will alert you to any homes that you currently list in the 'My Campaign' section. It is then your responsibility to remove these from the list prior to mailing.
- If a property is advertised with information that we believe may be incorrect, then that address may not be included in the data we provided you.
- You agree to pay £20/month (+VAT) per postcode district.
- Payment is to be made via credit/debit card, setup when you open your account. If payment fails for any reason, you will receive any email from LeadHub with instructions on how to update your billing details. After three days, if no action is taken, then your account will be suspended at our sole discretion.
- There is no contract period for LeadHub. The service can be cancelled at any time by going to your profile, and unsubscribing. You will retain access for the remainder of your billing period, at which point the account will be deactivated.
- We offer ‘exclusive content-packs’ per Postcode District that can be purchased directly. There is a one off cost of £399 for this, and we would provide you with at least 10 professionally written suggested prospecting letters, as well as a letter for each of the status changes (i.e Price Drop, Withdrawn, Fallen Through). These packs are strictly exclusive and are offered on a first come first served basis, and are licensed only within the areas you have purchased via LeadHub.
- We provide a service that aims to discover at least as many properties than you might expect to discover yourself, and usually more. We use proprietary algorithmic processes to identify the correct address, cross referenced with the Post Office and HM Land Registry.
- Our accuracy rate is over 99% but very occasionally incorrect information supplied or human error can result in an incorrect address being provided and no responsibility will be accepted for any inconvenience caused.
- Sold prices, as displayed in LeadHub are the last recorded for sale price before the property was sold and is not necessarily the price at which the property was actually sold, as recorded by the Land Registry
- It is up to you how you use the data provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that the way in which you use the data provided complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998/ GDPR and you must also be registered with the Information Commissioner's Office if you are to use or hold this data.
- LeadHub offers a free 30 day trial using the provided discount code. On signing up, you will be required to enter your card details. Nothing will be charged against your account during these 30 days, but unless you unsubscribe, you will be charged £20/month + VAT for any areas that you are subscribed to.
- LeadHub is a trading name of Cloud Centric Ltd. We are a registered ICO data controller with licence number ZA004890. Our registered office is North House, Farmoor Court, Cumnor Road, Farmoor, Oxford, OX2 9LU. Company registration number 08374883.